其他

《速8》上画,经典台词回顾,最后一句让翻吧君泪奔!

2017-04-14 翻吧君 翻吧

根据最新的统计数据显示,《速度与激情8》首日午夜场票房达到6000万。尽管这不是最终数据,不过,这足以打破《速度与激情7》创下的5094万的内地午夜场票房纪录。本片超过1.7万场的排映规模,也打破了《魔兽》去年夏天创造的1.37万场的午夜场排映纪录。影片在首日有望冲击《西游伏妖篇》在今年大年初一创下的单日票房3.55亿的纪录。


美国《名利场》的报道也同样称最新一集的开画票房创下这部系列片的纪录:

Speed-obsessed action film, “The Fate of the Furious” pulled off to a blistering start at the Chinese box office.


The Vin Diesel-starring picture earned a turbo-charged $8.2 million from some 16,000 midnight screenings on the night of Thursday to Friday, according to local data service Ent Group.


By noon Friday, its first day of official release, it had sold a further $29.7 million (RMB205 million) of tickets, according to Ent’s CBO companion site. CBO gave it a market share of over 90% on Friday.


Online ticketing service Weying reported the film as passing the RMB300 million ($43.5 million) landmark by 12.30pm Friday.


The previous film in the “Fast and Furious” series was briefly the all time box office champion in China with a gross of $380 million.


不过,翻吧君在此不想做任何spoiling,在网上找到了一些之前几集的经典台词,大伙可以先warm up for the new franchise

1. Because I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't.

如果你不好好表现,我就弄死你。


2. We the fam and loyalty never change up.

我们亲如一家,彼此永远忠诚。


3. And we got it cooking like a one-eyed stove.

我们的热火瞬间点燃黑夜。


4. Couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.

绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。


5. I see some people ahead that we gon' pass.

前面的对手我们都要超越。


6. You can catch me kissin' my girl with both eye closed.

亲吻姑娘的时候,我才会闭眼。


7. I never feared death or dying,I only fear never trying.

我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。


8. I am whatever I am,Only God can judge me.

我就是我,只有上帝才能对我指指点点。


9. Jumpin out on anybody who try to say some one thing about it.

有人评头论足,我就让你闭嘴。


10. Show them the respect they deserve, or it weakens us.

给他们应有的尊重,不然骄兵必败。


11. Nobody makes me do anything I don't want to.

没有人能强迫我做我不想做的事。


12. Some things you just have to take on faith.

有时你只需依靠信念。


13. It takes an amazing woman. He's an amazing guy.

你是个出色的女人,他是个不错的男人。


14. Remember, the second you go through those doors, everything changes, our old life is done.

记住!你一旦踏入那扇门,一切都改变了,过去的生活不复存在了。


15. Father, thank you for the gathering of friends. Father, we give thanks for all the choices we've made, because that's what makes us who we are. Let us forever cherish the loved ones we've lost along the way.

主啊,谢谢你让我们朋友团聚。主啊,感谢我们所得的选择,因为那些成就了今天的我们,我们会永远珍惜一路上我们所痛失的爱人。



16. You don't know me, you're about to.

你不认识我,你马上会认识了。


17. I never thought I would believe that a criminal. Now they can. We also.

我从来没想过我会相信一个罪犯。现在会了。我们也是。


18. Want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.

想钓大鱼,得到深水去。


19. If you want to use violence, we can try.

如果你想使用暴力,咱们可以试试。


20. I with Shaw cooperation, material, weapons, money, woman... What are the.

我跟肖合作,物质,武器,金钱,女人…什么都有。


21. She survived. She's in hell for a walk, stronger.

她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。


22. As the "amnesty" and "amnesty", the daywe were born, these words will disappear.

就如同“大赦”和“特赦” ,我们出生的那天,这些词就消失了。


23. Something we carry together, he went to have a look, two people together are better than one.

有事大家一起扛,他去也有个照应,两个人在一起总比一个人强。


24. Guys. Do something, my butt sitting below the tank!

伙计们!做点什么,我屁股下面坐的是坦克啊!


25. I couldn't believe it, they steal the tank is to grab a 85 gramchips.

我简直不敢相信,他们偷坦克只是为了抢一个85克的芯片。


26. Enough. I don't know anything, but at least know one thing: don't make me do things I don't want to.

够了,我什么都不知道!但至少还知道一件事:别逼我做我不想做的事。


27. I'm living philosophy: I never participate in the game.

我活着的理念:我从来不参与游戏。


28. You are standing in the wrong on, bitch.

你站错队了,婊子!


29. I never thought I would believe that a criminal.

我从来没想过我会相信一个罪犯。


30. Drag racing or death.

飙车或者死亡。


31. Life is simple.You make choices and you don't look back.

人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。


32. Roman: [at Han's funeral] Promise me something, Brian. I don't wanna go to any more funerals.

[韩的葬礼上]布莱恩,你答应我,我不想再参加任何葬礼了。

Brian O'Conner: Only one more.

布莱恩·奥康纳:还有一场。

Brian O'Conner: His.

布莱恩·奥康纳:他的(戴克·肖)。


33. Deckard Shaw: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

戴克·肖:敌人的敌人,就是朋友。

Dominic Toretto: I don't have friends. I've got family.

多米尼克·托雷托:我没有朋友,我们是家人。


34. Brian O'Conner: [Etihad towers scene] Cars can't fly, Dom, cars can't fly!

布莱恩·奥康纳:汽车不能飞,汽车不能飞。


35. No matter where you are, whetherit's a quarter mile away or half way across the world. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. You'll always be with me. And you'll always be my brother.

无论你身处何方,无论是4分之1英里的赛道,还是绕了大半个地球的距离。我们生命中最重要的东西就是这屋檐下的人,就在此时,就在此地,你永远在我身边,也永远是我的兄弟!


https://v.qq.com/txp/iframe/player.html?vid=g0391eq43jp&width=500&height=375&auto=0好了,看到最后这句台词,脑海中回想起当时的画面,耳朵边响起See You Again,翻吧君已在泪奔中!


注,中英文台词转载自新东方在线。


翻吧·与你一起学翻译微信号:translationtips 长按识别二维码关注翻吧

您可能也对以下帖子感兴趣

文章有问题?点此查看未经处理的缓存